The objective of the Urban Design Masterclass is to provide planners, especially those who are new to the profession, with the skills to engage with urban design issues. Attendees should leave the day with a toolkit of design principles and a vocabulary of the key terms which will allow them to engage with developers on design issues.
- Delivered by Urban Design experts together with the BOBMK steering group members
- Themes from Building for Healthy life and the National Design guide
- Supported by our industry sponsors
- Presentations, discussions and workshop sessions make up the full day agenda which includes:
- The principles of urban design and how the principles can be applied
- The key processes which lead to successful places