BOBMK online webinar will explore Biodiversity Net Gain, what it is, how can you calculate it, and the benefits it can deliver across various kinds of development.
Join us to update your knowledge on BNG and hear from the experts who will share there practical and detailed subject information and know how. What this means for the planning process, how to meet the criteria and the factors that will aid in determining successful new developments
Speakers joining us are shown below:
- Peter Massini, Director, Future Nature Consulting Ltd
- Sophie Tidy, Director, Rural team, Savills UK
- Julian Arthur, Technical Director, Tyler Grange
- Tristan Carlyle, Principal Ecology and Biodiversity Officer, Oxford City Council
- Penelope Tollitt, BOBMK chair